Implants Made For You!
Here at Randallwood Dental, we offer the convenience of completing all the necessary procedures for dental implant tooth replacement in one office. This procedure involves the placement of implant posts to secure your new restorations and stabilize the function of your implants. To learn more about receiving a dental implant placement in St. Charles, Illinois, contact us at 630-377-0034 today and schedule a consultation with our dentists, either Dr. Rene Tanquilut or Dr. Mariam Bawany.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are permanent replacements for your missing teeth. They consist of two main parts – an implant post and an implant restoration.
The implant post replaces your tooth root, providing a stable foundation for your new teeth. The post is surgically inserted into your jawbone at the site of the missing tooth or teeth where it will integrate with your jawbone.
Your implant restoration caps the implant post to complete your treatment and finish restoring your smile. Depending on your individual needs and the number of teeth that are being replaced, your restoration may be a single crown, a dental bridge, or a complete or partial denture. Your restoration will be custom-designed to fit your smile perfectly and provide you with a beautiful and long-lasting result.
Who Is a Candidate For Dental Implants?
Anyone who has lost teeth is a candidate for implant dentistry. Our dentists will examine your mouth prior to providing you with an implant to determine if this treatment is right for you. If you have lost supporting bone tissue or have another pre-existing dental problem, such as tooth decay or periodontal disease, you will need to receive treatment for that problem before an implant can be placed.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
There are many benefits to dental implants, including:
- A permanent replacement for your teeth – when properly cared for, implants can last a lifetime!
- A solution which looks, feels and functions just like your original teeth, including stimulating your supporting bone to keep it healthy and prevent bone loss.
- Improved oral function and speech.
- A more comfortable overall result, as there is no risk of your restoration slipping or moving.
- Restored bite force and improved overall health.
- Easy to care for – implants can be cared for with regular brushing and flossing as well as routine dental visits, just like your original teeth!
- Support for your adjacent teeth, ensuring that they do not move or become misaligned.
For more information about implant dentistry and to schedule a consultation with our dentists and team, give us a call today!