All-on-X implants in St. Charles, IL
All-on-X implants are a minimally invasive solution for your missing teeth! This system of implant-supported dentures helps to replace a full arch of teeth to restore your smile, oral health and oral function. The All-on-X treatment concept is one of the best solutions for full-arch treatment, using only four strategically placed implants to fully replace your missing teeth. In many cases, your dentures can be fixed atop the implants the same day that they are placed to give you back a healthy smile more quickly. This new teeth-in-a-day procedure will have you receive your implant placements and your new dentures all in one appointment!
What are the advantages of All-on-X implants
There are several advantages for receiving All-on-X Implants. These options include:
- Full-arch rehabilitation with only four implants
- Immediate function
- No need for a bone grafting procedure
- Rapid improvement in quality of life
- Shorter overall treatment time
- A less invasive treatment
- If you are wearing a denture, say goodbye to denture adhesives!
- Permanently fixated, so full function and facial expressions will not dislodge the teeth
- Aesthetics are superior to acrylic dentures
- Restores your confidence and appearance
- A more cost-effective treatment
Additionally, your dental implants will rest naturally and securely in your mouth, helping to restore function, prevent future bone loss and promote your facial structure. Our dentist will evaluate your teeth and mouth to determine if you are a good candidate for this treatment. We will work with you throughout the implant placement process to ensure that your implant posts are optimally placed to provide you with a stable and long-lasting solution that feels and functions like your natural teeth.
If you would like more information about All-On-X Implants in St. Charles, schedule an appointment with our dentist.